Run For Regis Marathon

Run For Regis Marathon

 
0.0 (0 reviews)

Peninsula, OH
January 28, 2017

The Run For Regis 50K, Marathon, and Half Marathon trail races take place at Cuyahoga Valley National Park. The course is roughly 95% single track consisting of various surfaces: gravel, clay/mud, with a mix of rocks and roots. The other 5% is miscellaneous asphalt and turf grass. Note that marathon runners will run the half marathon loop twice.
Have you run this race? We pay $2 per race review!
Already have an account?
  • Course:
  • Organization:
  • Value:
Review:
Reviews

Elevation Profile


Course Vitals

Course Layout: Loop
Elevation Gain: 1,750 ft.
Difficulty Rating: 3.50
Surface: Mostly Singletrack
Certified: No

Gender Distribution


Total Number of Participants: 20

Finishing Times

Age Distribution

Boston & NYC Qualifiers

Total Qualifiers:

Boston 0

New York 0

 

Percentage of Total Finishers:

Boston 0.0%

New York 0.0%


Note: Data based off of 2016 race results